We invite you to watch A Place at the Table, a documentary film about the economic, social, and cultural impact of food insecurity in our nation.
Weaving stories of hardship faced by real people with insights from experts and volunteers, the film presents struggles and offers solutions. Filmmakers Kristi Jacobson and Lori Silverbush shed light on a serious crisis and remind us that we are the ones who can set the table for change.
The film will be released in theaters, on iTunes, and on demand March 1. We look forward to your thoughts and participation in engaging conversations about this topic. Leave a comment to tell us what you think.
Also, if you are interested in joining a round table discussion, we will save a place at table for you! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The template for displaying Comments.
* The area of the page that contains both current comments
* and the comment form. The actual display of comments is
* handled by a callback to onepeacepie_comment() which is
* located in the inc/template-tags.php file.
* @package One Peace Pie
* If the current post is protected by a password and
* the visitor has not yet entered the password we will
* return early without loading the comments.
if ( post_password_required() )