It only takes two to cultivate a stronger community
Who can resist pie? Share a slice with a neighbor, or treat someone with to a home baked pie. Get friends old and new together to share a selection of family pie recipes.
Plan as much or as little as you please. Invite family members, neighbors, old friends, or new friends to share Peace Pie while nourishing hearts and providing food for the soul.
Click here for a planning guide, templates and resources to help you:
· Build community while planning and implementing the pie social
· Share favorite recipes through the “Community Cookbook”
· Raise awareness about important issues and causes in your community
· Celebrate diversity and participate in the Pie-O-neer peace movement
* The template for displaying Comments.
* The area of the page that contains both current comments
* and the comment form. The actual display of comments is
* handled by a callback to onepeacepie_comment() which is
* located in the inc/template-tags.php file.
* @package One Peace Pie
* If the current post is protected by a password and
* the visitor has not yet entered the password we will
* return early without loading the comments.
if ( post_password_required() )